Follow our Feed

Follow our Feed

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I - BlogVangelist is Why....

Blogging is a narcissistic sport for those who suffer writing disorders.  BlogVangelism mixed with said narcissism, is the process of testing and finding the best techniques and equipment for new hunters/fishermen.  Then, I actually believe people give a damn about my findings AND I actually believe people will try the stuff I have proven to work.   My blogs include alot of corrected mistakes readers can leverage.  Holy smokes there are alot of adjustments you need to make for kids.  I think I am the only one bothering to show the "how to" of all that.  (Excuse me if I stepped on your toes, then email me, we can work together.)

So, this BlogVangelist,  in my opinionated, narcissistic, opinion, blogs because kids and neighbor's, unaccustomed to the outdoors and the real process of getting meat, need to know what we know.  Dying with a lifetime of data does no one any good.  Unless you have figured out how to communicate in the afterlife.
So, I am constantly out, in the field, in the surf, on the lake, gun range, absorbing unhealthy levels of UV rays; piddling around with some idea I came up with.  I also, if you scroll through my blog, am one of the few people out there trying to reduce recoil because it is the main reason people shoot poorly.  Finally, I have a certain affinity for feral hogs.  They are awesome testing material and I am prettier.

Will you join me in producing teaching posts?  I am looking for you, the small group of BlogVangelists, just email me your post and I will upload it for you.  Send me your youth hunting pictures, and I would love to post on your site.  If you have a question, idea, or youth hunting question - holler, I've made most of the mistakes.  (Just don't ask me which pump 20 gauge to get your 8-14 year old - they are all fire breathing mules - fixed action, short barreled, and awful.  Get an automatic and 2 shell plug.)

If no one teaches the next generation, then there will be no next generation.  I am on this Earth for decades and fully intend to BlogVangelize in the field, in the surf, on the lake, absorbing UV rays and bacon.  When I die I want to haunt people properly, with an open mind.  I'll waste this life teaching disciples along the way.
That is why I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment