Follow our Feed

Follow our Feed

Friday, April 29, 2011

Adultery Bull - Hypothesis - Brain Sucking Porch

Biblically speaking, adultery is a Feaux Pas.  
Often you will find me (if your were there, but you aren't there) sitting on the brain sucking porch.  If you were there it would appear I am wasting time.  But alas, I am not.  It takes effort to develop some hypothesis'.  What you see (but you can't see) is I am testing a theory:
"A quiet ecosystem and no schedule sucks negative data directly out of your brain.  This brain sucking activity (unlike Zombies or extra terrestrial brain sucking) improves overall health." 

Initial testing shows each byte of negative data exits the body via a small space around each hair follicle.  Results increase with a relaxed scalp.  Significant peacefulness leads to a relaxed the scalp, enlarging each tiny little space, improving results.   This mid-day I am deep in scientific discovery.
But first let's cover sin.
Every spring 3 to 5 Brahma Bulls are allocated to shameless adultery.  This is not an offense to Christianity, bulls are not mentioned.  200+ cows, subjected to an 8 week service objective, without their input.  The bulls can call this work.....but they better not complain much.  From what I hear, the estrogen crowd nags alot; throwing accusations of disloyalty around to include a few double dating sideswipes and foul language. Apparently, this young fella has discovered the brain sucking porch. 
Gaylor_bestowest32011
He and I.
I and he.
Peaceful, follicular, oozing little bubbles of stress.
Then the moo'oing starts. 
Random cheap shots -  "You chunk of excrement!!!"
Then very clearly, "Shove that thing in your backside, excrement orifice!!!!" 
His reply is an exhausted, silent, glance. 
"You ladies just don't appreciate a reliable guy committed to all this hard work!"
Gaylor_bestowest32011
The cheap shot game becomes the ignore and mumble game which we cannot hear.
He and I.
I and he.
Inner peace, puffy clouds, and silence. 
Gaylor_bestowest32011
That is all for now.
Small Boy with Laugh Lines
A.D.D. is AWESOME

2 comments:

  1. Troy, you sound like a lunatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your theory.
    When I try that though, my lower jaw slackens, my eyes glaze over and I tend to drool. Not a pretty sight.

    ReplyDelete